THE WENDY HOUSE
11 James Steet,
Sleeps: 4 (+ 2 on sofa-bed).
Low season £300 - £350 pw.
High season £450 - £550 pw.
Short breaks from £180.
As from November, the weekly changeover day is Friday.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 0141 880 8366
Mobile: 077601 92424
The Wendy House is a newly refurbished cottage situated directly on the seafront. In addition to stunning sea views the property offers spacious, charming and quirky accommodation. Set over 2 floors, the cottage provides particularly stylish and well-appointed comfort, with its own secure private garden overlooking the sea. The property is only a few minutes walk to Anstruther front, where you will find the Harbour, Restaurants, Shops and of course the famous Anstruther Chip Shops.
- 1 double and 1 twin bedroom, spacious lounge with king size sofa bed, beautiful fitted kitchen, 2 bathrooms, including one ensuite.
- Cooking gas hob with electric oven, gas central heating.
- Fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, microwave, Satellite TV including Sky/Sky Sports, Broadband, DVD.
- Bed Linen and Towels not provided. Linen can be offered at a cost of £10 per head if required.
- Cellardyke is one of several picturesque fishing villages strung along this scenic coastline and the name derives from the Scots for silver walls, thanks to the sun glinting off the fish scales on the harbour walls.
- Known as the East Neuk, this part of Fife is noted for quality food and drink and is also an artist's haven.
- As befits the home of golf, there are courses for all standards while the ever present sea provides unrivalled opportunities for sailing and angling as well as beautiful clean beaches. Charming seafront cottage set over 2 floors, provides particularly stylish and well-appointed accommodation, with own secure private garden overlooking the sea.
- Edinburgh, Perth and Stirling are all within a short drive.