THE WEE COTTAGE
13 Douglas Place,
Isle of Arran
Sorry no pets.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Diane Perrie
Tel: 01770 302813 or 01770 810230
This snug hideaway for two is part of the Conservation Area known as Douglas Place ('The Street', locally) and used to be a post office and shop at the beginning of the last century. Carefully converted, it comprises:
- A light, airy double bedroom upstairs and
- An open plan living room and kitchen downstairs, leading through to a modern shower room and small utility area, which houses the washing machine etc.
- For comfort and convenience all heating and cooking is electric.
- In common with the other houses in The Street, The Wee Cottage has a small private patio courtyard to the rear and an expanse of open lawn area to the front, giving the feeling of open space but offering its own seclusion and privacy at the same time.
- Brodick village centre is no more than a 10 to 15 minutes walk, with its choice of shops and restaurants, whilst the Auchrannie hotel and spa resort is not so far.
- Brodick Golf Club and the beach are both within about 600 yards.
- From this quiet backwater, explore the Brodick Castle and Gardens, climb the island's highest peak and explore the Island's highways and byways at your leisure as part of a quiet, romantic holiday.
- bedrooms: 1 Double studio bedroom
- bathrooms: 1 Shower Room
- other rooms: 1 Open plan living room/ Kitchen
- private patio courtyard