23 Lion Street,
Sleeps: 5 - 6.
Travel cot, high chair & bed guard available.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £495 pw/ £125 pn.
Mid season £550 - £650 pw/ £150 pn.
High season £750 pw/ £175 pn.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01424 882448 or 0794 1373769
Last minute vacancies during weeks:A light and spacious 3 Bedroom apartment, situated opposite the Town Hall and St Marys Church in the very heart of the Rye Citadel. Roof terrace with stunning views of Rye and the surrounding area. Completely refurbished in 2013.
7 Dec, 14 Dec, 21 Dec, 28 Dec
- Ground floor: Hallway.
- First floor: Spacious bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, toilet & basin.
- 7 steps up to twin bedded bedroom, kitchen/breakfast area, lounge/dining room.
- Stairs to second floor: 2 bedrooms - 1 double, 1 single (plus double futon and room for a travel cot), shower room with toilet & basin.
- Roof terrace with beautiful views of Rye, with table and chairs.
- Gas central heating and all fuel included.
- TV with DVD player (small library).
- Radio/CD player.
- Electric hob & oven.
- Fridge and Freezer.
- Washing machine.
- Duvets with linen.
- Parking some roadside parking or public car parks - one 500 yards £1.50 per day (not Thurs, market day).
- Week breaks generally run Friday to Friday.
- Short breaks are available from Friday for three nights or Monday for four nights.
- £100 deposit is payable at time of booking, the balance is to be paid two months before arrival.
- £100 security deposit against damage as the property has recently undergone a complete refurbishment.
- Towels are available to hire at £3pp.
- All our properties have a travel cot; you just need to bring linen for the cot.