THE SWISS CHALET
Isle of Man
The Swiss Chalet sleeps 8 +cot.
The Loft sleeps 4.
Total capacity together is 12.
Well behaved pets welcome.
Isle of Man Tourist Board:
3 Star ★★★
Low season £795 pw (up to 6 guests).
High season £895 pw (up to 6 guests).
For 8 guests add £100.
TT & Grand Prix, please check.
Short breaks available from £475.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Fiona Mealin or Mrs Pamela Shimwell-Mayo
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Swiss Chalet was built over 100 years ago and is part of the Ballamoar Castle estate which extends to some 55 acres of grounds and woodland. This fascinating property is a large self catering retreat and can accommodate up to 8 guests. Children are very welcome.
20 Dec, 27 Dec
The accommodation includes:
- Five bedrooms - a Master Bedroom with double bed, two twin bedded rooms and two single bedrooms (cot available on request).
- Spacious bathroom - bath, shower and wc.
- Separate wc.
- Large comfortable lounge - furnished with TV, DVD and video, Grand Piano and open log fire.
- Dining room - traditional walnut dining suite.
- Large newly fitted kitchen - with dining area ideal for informal meals. Rayburn, electric oven, microwave and refridgerator. All cutlery, crockery, glasses etc.
- Utility - washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Full central heating.
- All linen and towels provided.
- Ample parking.
- Grocery pack can be arranged on request.
- Well behaved pets welcome.
Ballamoar is in the north of the Island and is approximately 2 miles from the famous Ballaugh Bridge of TT fame, 6 miles from Ramsey and 17 miles from Douglas, the Island's capital.
- This is a super location for families and individuals who enjoy the peace and tranquility of the countryside. 5 minutes from sandy beaches.
- Guest are welcome to walk in the grounds and woods of Ballamoar Castle and see some of the extremely rare species of plants and trees - some being over 200 years old. Golf courses - Fishing - Walking - Relaxing.
- For those looking for a total get away from it all holiday there is nowhere better.
We now have next to The Swiss Chalet, "The Loft". This is a 2 bedroom apartment which can be let in conjunction with The Swiss Chalet and provides an additional 4 beds making a total of 12 if needed. This will be ideal for larger groups or families.