THE STABLES TOO
35A Goodwins Road,
Sleeps: 2 (+1 on sofabed).
Sorry no pets.
Tourist Board: 3 Stars.
Price range: £270 - £400 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Sue O'Brien
Tel: 01553 774638
Mobiles: 07754885763 or 07712576484
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapKings Lynn is a town with a wealth of historic and maritime interest. There is a popular Arts festival in July. The town is only 20 mins from the Royal Estate of Sandringham; 25 mins from the coast; and centrally placed for North Norfolk, The Broads, The Fens, Norwich, Cambridge and Peterborough. There is an hourly train to Ely, Cambridge and London. The area provides excellent opportunities for walking cycling and bird watching.
7 May, 14 May, 28 May, 4 Jun
- This Ground floor apartment is in a converted Victorian stable block, in one of the old parts of the town. It is set in a surprisingly secluded position and yet only a short stroll across the park to the town centre.
- The apartment is tastefully and comfortably furnished.
- The sitting/dining room has a sofa which converts to make an extra bed. There is TV, Free-Sat, Blue Ray and Wi-Fi is available.
- There is a double bedroom and shower room with heated towel rail.
- The kitchen has cooker fridge and microwave.
- The Patio seating area is screened by shrubs and there is a barbecue.
- All bed linen, towels, tea towels, electricity and central heating are included in the price.
There is parking in the courtyard and secure cycle storage on the property.
- We have made the apartment as accessible as possible, with grab rails in the bathroom, shower and by the entrance door. Ramps are available for the entrance and a shower stool if needed. The corridor is only wide enough for a small wheelchair.
- A welcome pack with fresh flowers, tea coffee, milk, sugar and fresh bread is provided.