Lower Hardwick House,
Sorry, no pets.
Tourist Board: 4 Star. Gold Award.
Low-Mid season £300 - £395 pw.
High season £395 - £465 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01544 388619 or 07796 850795
Reload this mapThe Stables is situated in the Medieveal hamlet of Lower Hardwick. Lower Hardwick is in a beautiful rural part of north Herefordshire, at the end of a no-through lane, and away from main roads. It is, however, just a mile or so to the historic black and white villages of Pembridge and Eardisland.
The Stables is a single story one-bedroom retreat in an attractive graveled courtyard backing on to gardens and grounds.
We are proud to offer top-end Visit Britain 4 star Gold Award accommodation.
- Open plan living space with a bespoke kitchen, dining and sitting area. It has been furnished in a warm and interesting contemporary style, with leather sofa and chair, Persian rugs, lamps and a wood burner.
- Digital TV, DVD, hi-fi and Wi-Fi. A selection of books, CD's and DVD's. The kitchen has a built-in oven and hob, dishwasher, fridge, washing machine and microwave. There is a good supply of crockery, cutlery and cooking ware.
- The bedroom offers a comfortable 5' divan bed (which can be split into two 2'6" beds on request) with quality white linen and feather duvet and pillows.
- The stylish, well-lit shower room has a toilet and large basin, a large shower and a heated ladder towel radiator. Towels and all linen are provided.
- Double glazing, heating and slate floors throughout.
AROUND AND ABOUT
- There is a private graveled terrace overlooking the gardens, with hardwood furniture. A heated 40' outdoor pool (open approx. May to mid September), is surrounded by slate terracing with furniture. A delightful suntrap, a place to sit and enjoy the pool and the views.
- The old restored threshing barn is along one side of the terrace and part of this has been converted into a changing and shower room.
- Guests are also welcome to use the all-weather tennis court and table tennis.
- Within the gardens we have a large furnished traditional greenhouse, which is a great place to relax when the weather is not as warm as we may wish!
- Our land extends to about 14 acres and includes pasture and a traditional cider orchard. It's a lovely place to wander anytime of the year, but especially on a warm summers day.
The one complaint our guests often have is not having sufficient time to see and do everything they wanted!
- There are lovely villages and market towns to explore.
- Commons, woodlands and hills to ramble.
- Gardens and historic houses open to the public.
- We are spoilt with good food pubs, restaurants, cafes and tearooms.
Local food and farm shops are in the nearby villages, with the market town of Leominster offering a fine selection of independent shops and a couple of supermarkets.
We are always on hand if you need help or ideas, but keep ourselves out of the way so you can relax and enjoy your stay.
Usual change over day for weekly lets is Friday, and short breaks can generally be arranged to suit your requirements. Our guests write excellent reviews, some of which you can read on our website.
We really do offer peace, pool and tennis!
Our website will give you more information, of please contact us if you have any questions or would like to make a booking.