Sleeps: 5 (+2 on sofabed).
Visit Wales and AA: 5 Star.
Low Season £195 - £345 pw.
High season £345 - £495 pw.
For further details please contact:
David Cowan or Judith Sansom
Tel: 01490 413007
Reload this mapBron-y-Graig's Stables in Corwen, North Wales, has recently been converted into a luxury 5-star self catering holiday cottage for rent, and is equipped and furnished to a high standards. Set in the beautiful Dee Valley between Llangollen, Bala and Betws-y-Coed, it is the ideal base for exploring Snowdonia, Chester and North Wales Castles and Coast.
Location and Facilities
- The Stables sleeps up to 7 adults.
- Upstairs in the former hayloft are two generous en-suite bedrooms, each with TV & Video, and a separate cloakroom.
- Downstairs the horses' stalls have given way to a large beamed sitting room with inglenook fireplace, 2 sofas and a sofa bed, TV, DVD and Video, music system and a selection of books, CDs and videos.
- The fully equipped kitchen/diner includes freezer and microwave, and a washing machine and dryer is located in the utility room.
- All bed linen and towels are provided, and we have cots and highchairs for young visitors.
- Well-behaved dogs are most welcome at this pet-friendly holiday cottage and there are many pleasant walks from the Stables.
- The holiday cottage is located in Corwen between Llangollen and Betws-y-Coed. This is an ideal location for holiday breaks spent exploring the whole of North Wales.
- Holiday Cottage guests are welcome to enjoy the gardens and all the facilities of the adjacent Guest House, which is owned by the cottage owners - including the restaurant should you feel like a rest from cooking!