Sleeps: 4 / 5.
Sorry no pets.
STB: 3 Stars.
Low season £370 - £400 pw.
High season £425 - £515 pw (except Xmas and NYear).
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01540 673447
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe original stables of 'Stewartlea House' were converted in the 1950s and became traditional stone cottages in a quiet corner of historic Ayr, just 10 minutes walk from the town centre, the sea, the sand or the golf course. Comfortably furnished to a high standard you will find it a welcoming home from home for your holiday.
Ayrshire offers the best of Burns Country, spectacular coastline, leisure facilities, entertainment and excellent restaurants. Richly supplied with golf courses such as Turnberry and Royal Troon, there are also several public venues to be found in the area, two of which are only five minutes drive from the Stables.
- Broadband internet connection.
- Lounge with dining area. Sky TV, DVD player, CD player, radio.
- Sun room opening into secluded garden.
- Fully equipped kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer.
- Spacious twin bedroom.
- Double bedroom with room for an extra single bed if required.
- Bathroom with shower over bath.
- Central heating throughout.
- Additional electric fire in lounge.