Sorry no pets.
Tourist Board: 4 Star.
Prices: £395 pw All seasons.
Weeks run: Friday 4.30pm-Friday10.00am total of 7 nights stay.
Midweek's run: Monday 4.30pm-Friday 10.00 am total of 4 nights stay.
Weekends run: Friday 4.30pm-Monday 10.00am total of 3 nights stay.
Please check vacancy chart for prices and availability.
Short breaks available during low season from £80 per night (min 3 nights stay).
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01608 810077
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Stable is the Annexe to the Cotswold Stone 'Reeves Barn'. It has its own entrance. Charlbury is in a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The countryside walk of 'The Oxfordshire Way' runs close by.
2 Jul, 16 Jul, 23 Jul, 30 Jul, 6 Aug
- DOWNSTAIRS: Comfy settee, arm chair, television with 'freesat' channels, integral radio, DVD/CD player. Dining table with four chairs, well equipped kitchen with microwave, cooker and washer/dryer.
- UPSTAIRS: King size double bed, Chest of drawers, blanket box and walk-in wardrobe. En-suite bathroom, toilet, sink, bath with 'Mira' shower over the bath.
- SERVICES: All towels and linen provided.
- Prices include electricity and heating.
- Off road parking for 1 car.
- Located on the edge of the pretty Cotswold town of Charlbury.
- Charlbury has its own mainline Railway Station connecting it to London and Hereford. Regular bus services run from Charlbury to many of the following places:
- The towns of Oxford, Chipping Norton, Woodstock, Witney, Moreton in the Marsh, Burford, Stow on the Wold. These are within half an hours drive by car.
- Banbury, Warwick, Stratford upon Avon, Cheltenham, Gloucester within one hour by car.