THE STABLE COTTAGE
Isle of Arran
Photo: Steading Farmstead
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £230 - £320 pw.
Book The Stable, The Steading and The Barn together to sleep up to 2, 4, 6 or 10 people.
For further details please contact:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:The Stable Cottage has been tastefully renovated to a high standard in 2013 and is now ready for bookings.
The Stable Cottage is part of The Steading farmstead in the pretty coastal village of Corrie, on the Isle of Arran in Scotland. It contains three Self catering cottages. The other two holiday cottages sleep 4 people and each cottage has its own unique character. There are Sea views from all cottages. The other cottages take pets but sorry we don't take pets at the Stable.
- Lower level: Fully equipped open plan living room area with kitchen with gas cooker. Bathroom with bath and shower. Washing / Dryer room.
- Upper level: Double room with double bed plus 3 skylights for stargazing and laying in the sunlight.
- Outside patio with table for breakfast outside watching the seals on the shore.
- Ideal for a couple or as a base for hill walkers.
- Inclusive of electric, heating and Linen. Please bring your own towels.
- Nestling beneath the imposing heights of Goatfell beside the sea, in the beautiful village of Corrie. The Steading is an ideal place to escape to and experience the relaxing atmosphere of Arran.
- At the foot of Goatfell - Arran's highest mountain. The Steading farmstead offers a great base for a walking or biking holiday. Wildlife abounds; birds, seals, otters, dolphins and basking sharks can sometimes be spotted from the shore. Red deer are on the hills and red squirrels in the trees surrounding the cottages.
- There are direct public transport links.