THE SNUG COTTAGE
2 The Seams,
Sorry no pets.
Visit England: 4 Star.
Low season from £250 per week.
Mid season from £320 per week.
High season £400 to £450 per week.
Short breaks available low season.
Saturday is changeover day.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07730 672634
Reload this mapThe Snug Cottage is a cosy 4 Star (Visit England) cottage with views of Catbells, located in one of the oldest and quietest parts of Keswick, only a few minutes walk from the town centre's many facilities and close to Derwentwater.
The cottage has been completely refurbished and is beautifully furnished and decorated throughout. It is is fully double glazed and centrally heated.
- The front door leads to a good sized open plan lounge with a comfortable sofa, electric fire, flat screen TV, DVD and CD player and WiFi.
- The adjoining kitchen is fully fitted and equipped including pine table and chairs, electric oven with gas hob, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment and washer/drier.
- The double bedroom has a king sized Victorian style bed, wardrobe and other storage space. Views towards Catbells and the Vale of Newlands can be enjoyed from the bedroom window.
- The adjacent bathroom has a power shower over the bath, with a wash basin and toilet.
Also included are:
- there is some limited on street parking and a long stay parking permit is provided (nearest car park 4 minutes walk).
- Local housekeeper services
- Electricity and gas
- Bed linen and towels
Sorry no pets and no smokers.
Deposit required to secure a booking is £100 per week booked.