Price all year: £300 pw.
For further details please contact:
Reload this mapThe Sheiling is a wooden-clad chalet set in a superb setting overlooking Loch Nedd in Assynt, Sutherland. With spectacular views of sea and mountains, unlimited coastal and hill walking, climbing, birdwatching, loch fishing (by permit), this highland hideaway offers an ideal base for outdoor relaxation.
- The village of Drumbeg (hotel, post office, small supermarket) is 2 miles away.
- Access from the main Kylesku/Drumbeg/Lochinver road to within 100 yards of the house.
- Beautiful sandy beach at Clashnessie (5 - 6 miles) on road to Lochinver (14 miles).
- Sitting/dining room, with large windows overlooking the sea and mountains.
- Well-equiped kitchen.
- Shower room with WC/washbasin.
- 2 bedrooms: Front double bed room and back single and double bedroom.
- Veranda with magnificent view over Loch Nedd towards the mountain Quinag.
- Natural grassed area around house.
- Daily visit of pine martens, badgers and a variety of birds to the veranda.
- Red deer, roedeer, otters, birds of prey easily seen in the nearby area.
- Electric cooker with oven, fridge/freezer, washing machine, microwave, hoover, iron and board.
- Towels not provided.
- Electric storage heaters in sitting room, kitchen and hall.
- Focal point coal effect fire in sitting room.
- Radio and CD player.
- Electricity - focal fire, shower, hot water and storage heating included in rent. Lights and wall plugs on pound coin meter.
- House clean at end included in rent.