Sleeps: 1 - 5 (plus additional 2 on sofa bed).
Cot available on request.
2 well behaved dogs welcome.
Low Season £390 - £475 pw.
High Season £505 - £690 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01434 673496 or 07734460975
Reload this mapStanding alone in a beautiful sheltered location, surrounded by pine trees, this cottage offers peace and tranquility for a relaxing break away. A superb location for bird watching and enjoying the local wildlife. All this yet only 2 miles from the historic picturesque Blanchland and 10 miles from Hexham.
- GROUND FLOOR - Front door leading to foyer and through to Hall, W/C, Fully Equipped Kitchen, Lounge with patio doors and sofa bed plus TV and DVD player, Dining room.
- FIRST FLOOR - Double bedroom with ensuite shower room, single bed room, Twin Bedroom (which can be zipped together to form Super King Size), Family Bathroom with shower over bath, sink and W/C.
- Cottage Size: Double Bedroom, Single Bedroom, Twin Bedroom (or can be zipped together for Super King Size), Sofa Bed in Living Room.
- Enclosed garden - great for dogs and children.
- Bike Shed.
- Travel Cot and Highchair available on request.
- FREE wifi - up to 5GB.
- FREE Local calls and national calls in the evenings weekends for up to one hour.
- FREE supply of logs for wood burning stove in lounge.