High Broom Lane,
Sleeps up to 4 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Tourist Board: 4 Star Gold Award.
Low season £460 - £500 pw.
High season £550 - £650 pw.
Short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Don and Penni Spearman
Tel: +44 (0)1892 654619
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapA spacious, detached home of high quality with two double bedrooms, set in an elevated rural location. Balcony with extensive 21 mile views over the South Downs. Garden with loungers, table, chairs and barbecue for guest use. Private Parking. The Riding offers an ideal retreat in a peaceful location at the end of a private road, yet only a few minutes from the Town of Crowborough, East Sussex, and adjacent to Crowborough Beacon Golf Course.
8 Mar, 15 Mar, 22 Mar, 29 Mar, 5 Apr
The Riding is on the edge of the Ashdown Forest in the heart of the High Weald. Set in an elevated position, taking advantage of the rural views over an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. It is well equipped and furnished to a high standard with all the modern comforts of home. There is private parking for two cars.
Sorry, no smoking or pets.
- A large entrance hall and stairs leads to a galleried landing.
- The spacious open plan living room is furnished with comfortable sofas and chairs. There is a colour television, DVD, and audio system. Full width glazing and doors open onto the south-facing balcony furnished with table and chairs.
- The dining room is open plan with dining table and chairs adjacent to a fully fitted kitchen with American fridge freezer, eye level double oven, ceramic hob, microwave combination oven and dishwasher.
- There are two bedrooms: a spacious double bedroom with large en-suite bathroom fitted with bath, separate shower cubicle, hand basin and WC. The second bedroom is arranged as a twin, with a separate shower room with hand basin and WC. Both bedrooms rooms have fitted wardrobes and bedside lamps.
- A laundry room is available for guest use on request.
- Full Central heating is included.
- There is a private area of lawn with garden seating, table and chairs and a barbecue for guest use.
- Telephone landline available on request.
- Cot and high chair available on request.
Languages: French and German spoken