Angmering on Sea,
One well behaved dog welcome.
Low season £350 pw.
High season £550 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01903 369526
Mobile: 07888 819683
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Ramblers is set in the quiet and peaceful seaside village of East Preston on the private Angmering-on-Sea estate 100 metres to the beach by a short private footpath. Wonderful walking on the beach or nearby greensward which is very flat in both directions.
12 Nov, 19 Nov
- Log burner for cosy evenings and gas central heating.
- One large double bedroom.
- One twin bedded room.
- Large comfortable sitting room and dining area.
- Fully fitted kitchen with hob, oven, microwave, washing machine and fridge freezer.
- Bathroom with large walk-in shower.
- Beautifully furnished throughout with beach theme. LCD TV with Freeview channels & DVD player. Books, DVDs and games. Wi fi available.
- Small entrance/sun room with comfortable cane furniture.
- Patio doors opening onto south facing patio area with table and chairs for outside dining.
- Goodwood House and racing 10 miles away.
East Preston village is located between Worthing and Littlehampton and Rustington to the west and Worthing and Brighton to the east with the historic city of Chichester and Arundel only a short drive away. Littlehampton harbour is lovely to watch the fishing boats and swans while enjoying locally caught fish and chips.
Good bus and train service locally. Easy access to A27 for Sussex and A24 for London.
There is a local grocery store, newsagents and off licence for all daily needs. A delicatessens specialising in local Sussex produce. An excellent cafe for English breakfast or lunch and also a fish and chip shop. In the Summer months a cafe on the beach is open serving delicious food, drinks and ice creams.
Local pubs, Tudor, Clockhouse and Seaview which serve lovely local home cooked food. The Seaview also has a large outdoor seating area. Indian and Chinese restaurants also within walking distance.
As well as water pursuits you can access the South Downs way for excellent mountain biking, there are beautiful walks within the area, horse riding, golf and tennis are also available. For those of you who prefer more leisurely pursuits the historic towns of Arundel and Chichester are nearby to the west and for shopping Worthing and Brighton to the East.