7 Moores Yard,
Sorry no pets.
Tourist Board: 3 star.
Low season £280 pw.
High season £350 pw.
3 night short breaks £180 - £250.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01507 525810
This former Pottery has been thoughtfully renovated by Sue and Mark to provide comfortable Self Catering accommodation for up to 4 people.
- The single storey accommodation comprises: Modern Open Plan Living area with Two Bedrooms, Shower Room, Private Garden and Secure parking for 2 Cars.
- This is a non smoking property and we cannot accept pets.
- The property is within 5 minutes walk of Horncastle town centre with a wealth of Shops, Restaurants, Takeaways, Swimming Pool and Public houses.
- The Historic market town of Horncastle is situated on the southern edge of the Wolds (area of outstanding natural beauty) within easy distance of Lincoln, Louth, Woodhall Spa and the Coast with miles of sandy beaches and amusement parks for the children.
- There is a wealth of facilities locally providing Golf, Coarse /Fly and Sea Fishing, Jet Ski-ing, Horse Riding, Country walks, Farmers markets, Craft Fairs and Tourist Attractions.
- Have a day out at the races with regular horse race meetings at Market Rasen race course.
- Cadwell Park is nearby providing regular motor and bike racing.
- Horncastle is in a central location and provides an excellent base for you to discover Lincolnshire.
Full brochure available on request.
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing.
- TV, Free view, DVD, books and games.
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, fridge and washing machine.
- Lounge with vaulted ceiling.
- Linen and towels provided.
- Modern Shower room.
- Private Garden with table and chairs.
- Furnished to high standard.
- Open all year, Short breaks available.
- Prices include Gas and Electric.
- 1 Double and 2 single beds.
- Secure parking for 2 cars.
- Welcome Pack.