Sleeps: 2 + cot.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £325 pw.
High season £475 pw.
Short breaks from £75 per night.
For further details please contact:
Do look at our web site for more pictures and details.
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSituated in the grounds of Caerau Uchaf, we have converted the former Pig-Sty into a charming and unusual bolt hole for a couple to stay in.
28 Feb, 7 Mar, 14 Mar, 21 Mar
The Pig-Sty is situated in the lovely gardens of Caerau Uchaf, a Farmhouse lived in by the owners, Toby and Stephanie. You are welcome to make use of the ground.
- It should appeal all year round with under-floor heating and a Sauna.
- There are views in every direction at over 1000ft. above sea level and the accommodation is very comfortable.
- Apart from the Sauna, there is a good shower and kitchen and an area for sitting and eating.
- A double bed is reached by ladder from here into the roof space and there are stunning views of the mountains and sky from here too.
- Our lake is just a short walk over the hill from here and the land is free for you to roam, usually without seeing another soul, we have really lovely walks straight from your door.
- Bala is just 4 miles away and you will be in the perfect location for a visit to Snowdonia. Please see our website to learn more about the area.
- Main Room: - Well equipped Kitchen, comfortable seating.
- Large walk-in shower/wet room.
- Mezzanine bedroom with very comfortable king-size mattress.
- Cot and highchair if needed.
- Washing Machine and Tumble drier available in main house.
- Wireless Broadband.
- DVD Home Cinema projector with large screen.
- Area with table and chairs, Webber Gas BBQ and wonderful views.
- Landscaped Gardens.
- 18 acre Private Lake: - Fishing Rods provided and an assortment of boats and canoes can be borrowed. Swimming!
- The land surrounding the property is owned by the Family. Walkers, Mountain bikers, Ornithologists, Archaeologists! (There are flint age sites, a stone circle and a Roman Fort on the land).
- Bala: - Quite an old fashioned small town but with excellent butchers and everything else you need. Also its famous Lake and White Water Rafting Centre on the Tryweryn River.
- Snowdonia: - An ideal base from which to visit the rest of the area. There is so much to see and do from the mountains to the coast. A drawer full of leaflets and guides should help.