THE OWL BARN
Sleeps: 2 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £220 pw.
High season £350 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01946 861974
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Owl Barn is a two-person holiday let at Hawes Farm, which is no longer a working farm. Set in quiet countryside, in a hollow with a stream, the farm stands on its own, along a no-through minor road. Sarah and Jon, who let the Owl Barn, live in the farmhouse and there is nobody else here. It is lovely and peaceful. There are walks from the door and the whole of the quiet North West side of the Lakes to explore.
14 Dec, 11 Jan, 18 Jan
We take bookings arriving and departing any day. Book one day or twenty-one if you wish. Our prices (see the owner's noticeboard and the 52wk vacancy chart) are inclusive; heating, linen and towels. There are more pictures and lots of visitors' comments on our own website.
There are pubs/restaurants locally with good food. Ennerdale Lake is five minutes by car or 30 minutes by footpath.
- The Owl Barn is well equipped with central heating, washing machine and a modern kitchen.
- There is a large comfortable living area, with wooden beams, views of the fells and a wood-burning stove.
- There is a double bedroom, a bathroom / shower, and a private garden with barbecue.
- We cannot receive terrestrial TV here, but there is a DVD / Blu-ray player and a good selection of films. You can of course bring those DVDs you always meant to watch!
- Internet access. If you bring a laptop you are welcome to plug into the network cable in the Owl Barn.
- We have lockable storage for bikes and off road parking.
We give route cards for local walks and lots of information about places to visit / things to do locally.