Sleeps: 6 (+2 on sofabed).
Low season £495 - £550 pw.
Peak season £615 - £825 pw.
Check our online booking tool on our website for pricing up your stay.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01291 691724
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapOrchard Barn at Berllanderi enjoys an idyllic location in the picturesque countryside of Monmouthshire near the village of Raglan. Berllanderi, translated as 'Orchard of Oaks' is the name given to the farm complex which dates back to the 1600's. Within that is the Orchard Barn which is a family business run by Kate and Mike and sympathetically converted by sculptor Harvey Hood (Kate's father). The barn incorporates traditional and contemporary design. Every detail has been meticulously devised for practicality and aesthetic feel with respect to traditional building processes using oak, dressed stone and slate.
5 Sep, 12 Sep, 3 Oct
Accommodation and Facilities
- The Orchard Barn at Berllanderi sits within the now non-working farm where the owners live on-site just 35 metres away. Orchard Barn is set within its own grounds overlooking the orchard which features both apple and pear trees including many old varieties and some that are only found on the farm.
- The Orchard Barn has its own patio area shaded by an old oak tree. There is plenty of space for off-road parking, barbecues, playing games and most importantly relaxing in this rural idyll.
- Orchard Barn offers two double en-suite rooms and a twin room. When that is not quite enough we have a sofa bed that can be used. All Linen and towels are provided.
- Berllanderi is an ideal base for walking, climbing, canoeing, gliding and hot air ballooning.
- There are many golf courses nearby including the Celtic Manor golf course as well as castles such as Raglan and Caerphilly and historic towns.
- From Berllanderi there are extensive views including Raglan Castle, the 'Sugarloaf' and 'Skirrid' mountains.
- The attractive towns of Usk, Monmouth and Abergavenny are only a few miles away and offer a variety of independent shops, restaurants and pubs.
- The Wye Valley, Forest of Dean and Brecon Beacons are within easy reach.
- Cardiff and Bristol are only 40 minutes away. London is just two hours away by train.