Sorry no pets.
VisitBritain: 4 Stars.
Prices: £385 - £623 pw.
Please click on Noticeboard below.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01538 308205
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Orchards is a big, warm and welcoming cottage with three bedrooms, dining room and views to lift your spirits. Close to Dovedale and Alton Towers.
28 Nov, 5 Dec, 12 Dec, 19 Dec
Log fires, leather sofas, snuggly beds and spotless accommodation make this the perfect rural retreat.
Large enough for families and friends to get together, yet secluded and cosy enough for couples wanting a romantic hideaway (special deals for two). Surrounded by flower rich meadows and private bluebell woods. Visit us in Spring and watch the lambs playing in the fields.
Accommodation (all rooms on one level)
- Wide entrance hall
- Lounge with open fire
- Dining room
- Three bedrooms to sleep 6 people
(one double, one twin and one full-size bunk beds)
- Most rooms are dual aspect with lovely rural views
Locally and Nearby
- Welcome pack of local foods
- Logs, Electricity, linen and towels included
- Cot and highchair
- Satellite TV, DVD, CD player
- Fridge freezer, washing machine, microwave
- Garden furniture
- Garage for car or bikes
- Free Wi-Fi
- Orange / EE mobile signal
- Alton Towers 9 miles, Bike trails with cycle hire. Pony trekking, Quad biking, Good pubs and restaurants, Sailing and Fishing, Free activity days at Ilam Park NT
- Chatsworth, Haddon Hall, Bakewell, Buxton Opera House, Uttoxeter Racecourse, The Potteries, Trentham Gardens & Monkey Forest, National Memorial Arboretum and much more
The Orchards is in the Peak District National Park on the Staffordshire / Derbyshire border.Please note - there are nine steps up to the front door, but once inside all rooms are on one level. Contact us if you would like to view an Access Statement.