THE OLD SCHOOLHOUSE
Grimness, South Ronaldsay, Orkney KW17 2TH
Sleeps up to 4.
Sorry no pets or smokers.
Prices £500 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01856 831692
Fax: 01856 831716
Reload this mapThe Old Schoolhouse is a detached stone cottage situated in a quiet rural location on the island of South Ronaldsay. There are panoramic views from the property; the North Sea to the east, Island of Burray to the north; and Scapa Flow and the Island of Hoy to the west.
- This spacious cottage has one double and two single bedrooms. It can accommodate up to four people.
- There is an open fire in the lounge.
- A dry-stone wall encloses the garden.
- Other amenities include a TV, blu-ray player, washing machine, bath with shower, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave. WiFi.
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
- Electricity and heating is included.
- South Ronaldsay can be easily reached from the Scottish mainland by regular ferry services.
- The island contains craft shops, fine restaurants, pubs, historical sites, shops and a post office.
- There is also a golf course, bowling green and a tennis court.
- Kirkwall, which is 15 miles away, and can be easily reached by travelling over the Churchill Barriers, and has many facilities such as a sports centre, swimming pool, shops and a night club.
- Other activities in Orkney include walking, cycling, diving, fishing (loch or sea), bird watching and visiting historical sites.