THE OLD POST OFFICE - ANNEX
The Old Post Office,
Sleeps: 2 (+1 on pull out mattress and +1 on folding chair bed).
Sorry no pets.
Tourist Board: 4 Star.
Price range: £250 - £450 pw.
Pagelink: The Old Post Office - House (sleeps 10)
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01646 636293 or 07810 773446
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapA beautiful and surprisingly large property in the picturesque village of Marloes offering luxurious self-catering accommodation. A spacious one-bedroom annex flat with private patio, or five bedroom house with gardens. Can be rented separately or together (see The Old Post Office House).
24 Sep, 1 Oct, 8 Oct, 15 Oct
Marloes is situated on a spectacular peninsula surrounded by stunning, golden-sanded beaches and the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, offering spectacular walks.
- The annex is a characterful cottage style flat - part of the original building.
- Furnished to a high standard with wood flooring, central heating, wood burning stove and roll top bath tub for added comfort after a day's walk.
- Open-plan sitting room and dining area furnished with two sofas (one a pull-out bed), television/video, internet access and phone, table and chairs in the dining area.
- Two steps lead down to the terracotta tiled kitchen which overlooks the patio.
- Utilities include a gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer and integrated washer/dryer. A breakfast bar and two high chairs provide an alternative eating area. Access to the patio is via a side gate.
- A large bedroom is furnished with king-sized bed, single pull-out mattress, single chair-bed, wardrobe and bedside chest of drawers.
- The bathroom is fitted with a Victorian style bathtub, with telephone style shower head and taps.
- Off-road parking for one car, adjacent parking for second.
The annex is ideal for small families or friends. Off-season visitors staying only a day or two can opt for self-catering B&B and combine the convenience of bed and breakfast, with the independence and privacy of self-catering. You cook/prepare a breakfast of your choice, we provide the ingredients (please enquire if interested in this option).
- The coastal path is within minutes walking distance, giving access to two spectacular beaches, pictured above, Marloes Sands and Musslewick Bay.
- Skomer Island, a wildlife haven for rare birds and seals is accessible from nearby Martins Haven.
- Marloes village has a Pub/Restaurant, Cafe/Bistro, Shop/Post Office and a play park for children.
- Nearby activities include swimming, surfing, sailing, kayaking, climbing, horse-riding, diving, cycling and walking.
- A variety of day trips include the historical city of St Davids passing through the idyllic Solva village and harbor, Narberth market town and Tenby.
- Many activities for the younger visitors: local seal/bird spotting, a day trip to Folly Farm or Oakwood adventure park.