THE OLD POST OFFICE - ANNEX
The Old Post Office,
Sleeps: 2 (+1 on pull out mattress and +1 on folding chair bed).
Sorry no pets.
Tourist Board: 4 Star.
Price range: £250 - £450 pw.
Pagelink: The Old Post Office - House (sleeps 10)
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01646 636293 or 07810 773446
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapA beautiful and surprisingly large property in the picturesque village of Marloes offering luxurious self-catering accommodation. A spacious one-bedroom annex flat with private patio, or five bedroom house with gardens. Can be rented separately or together (see The Old Post Office House).
10 Oct, 17 Oct, 24 Oct, 31 Oct, 7 Nov, 14 Nov
Marloes is situated on a spectacular peninsula surrounded by stunning, golden-sanded beaches and the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, offering spectacular walks.
- The annex is a characterful cottage style flat - part of the original building.
- Furnished to a high standard with wood flooring, central heating, wood burning stove and roll top bath tub for added comfort after a day's walk.
- Open-plan sitting room and dining area furnished with two sofas (one a pull-out bed), television/video, internet access and phone, table and chairs in the dining area.
- Two steps lead down to the terracotta tiled kitchen which overlooks the patio.
- Utilities include a gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer and integrated washer/dryer. A breakfast bar and two high chairs provide an alternative eating area. Access to the patio is via a side gate.
- A large bedroom is furnished with king-sized bed, single pull-out mattress, single chair-bed, wardrobe and bedside chest of drawers.
- The bathroom is fitted with a Victorian style bathtub, with telephone style shower head and taps.
- Off-road parking for one car, adjacent parking for second.
The annex is ideal for small families or friends. Off-season visitors staying only a day or two can opt for self-catering B&B and combine the convenience of bed and breakfast, with the independence and privacy of self-catering. You cook/prepare a breakfast of your choice, we provide the ingredients (please enquire if interested in this option).
- The coastal path is within minutes walking distance, giving access to two spectacular beaches, pictured above, Marloes Sands and Musslewick Bay.
- Skomer Island, a wildlife haven for rare birds and seals is accessible from nearby Martins Haven.
- Marloes village has a Pub/Restaurant, Cafe/Bistro, Shop/Post Office and a play park for children.
- Nearby activities include swimming, surfing, sailing, kayaking, climbing, horse-riding, diving, cycling and walking.
- A variety of day trips include the historical city of St Davids passing through the idyllic Solva village and harbor, Narberth market town and Tenby.
- Many activities for the younger visitors: local seal/bird spotting, a day trip to Folly Farm or Oakwood adventure park.