THE OLD LIBRARY COTTAGE
Sleeps: 6 - 8 with additional spare mattress.
Pets welcome with prior arrangements.
Low season £400 - £450 pw.
High season £500 - £600 pw.
For further details please contact:
Roger & Christine Oliver
Home: 01383 737 954
Mobile: 07999 755 825
Reload this mapThe Highland's best kept secret - This old Carnegie library was converted to a four bedroom cottage about 35 years ago. The building is over 100 years old and has a wonderful atmosphere with high ceilings, original library shelves and pine panelled walls.
Thing to do and see
- There is an open fire in the large family kitchen, woodburning stove in the lounge and a highly efficient central heating system throughout.
- The Old Library sleeps eight and has a spare mattress for a ninth person.
- The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with power shower.
- All modern kitchen conveniences, satellite TV, piano, etc.
- The cottage is surrounded by woodland and perfect tranquillity - Bird song, wind in the trees and distant farm animals. Traffic noise is a rarity!
The Old Library Cottage is centrally placed for visiting many interesting tourist destinations. There are spectacular Toridonian Mountains to the north and west, beaches to the north, east and west, Inverness and Loch Ness to the south plus towns, castles, friendly pubs etc.
In the immediate vicinity are award winning forest walks, spectacular salmon-jumping falls, Raven's Rock Gorge, Rosehall Tea and Craft Shop, hotels for a meal or a drink, quiet roads for cycling, golf, fishing and shooting, etc.