THE OLD DAIRY
Sleeps: 4 (+2 on sofabed).
Pets welcome, max 2, £15 pw.
Low season £295 pw.
High season £450 - £700 pw.
Prices on a weekly basis Friday to Friday.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07767 702686
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThis lovely flint farm building was built on the Duke of Norfolk's Estate in 1844. Recently converted it has all modern conveniences and is situated in the picturesque village of Patching just 5 miles from Arundel where the Duke resides.
26 Apr, 17 May, 24 May
- As a two bedroom cottage it will sleep 4 in comfort with the double bedroom having ensuite shower and wc and a separate bathroom with bath next to the twin room. There is also a sofa bed in the living area which can be used for a larger family but is not recommended for a third couple.
- The bedrooms are equipped with flat screen freeview TV's with integrated DVD players with WIFI available throughout.
- The open plan kitchen, dining, living area has a vaulted ceiling. All necessary appliances including a dishwasher. French doors lead onto a southwest facing patio with views across the farm.
- The cottage is all heated with underfloor heating controlled in each room.
- The location is within "The South Downs National Park" and bridleways and footpaths lead over the downs from right outside the front door.
- The sea is 5 miles away with a variety of beaches and activities.
- The village has two pubs with the nearest less than a ten minute walk away.
- The A27 is just over a mile away giving great access to the South Coast from Brighton to Portsmouth.
- This is an ideal location to base yourselves for a fantastic holiday.