THE OLD COTTAGE
Dumfries and Galloway
2 small dogs welcome.
Strictly No Smoking.
Price range: £225 - £350 pw.
For further details please contact:
Reload this mapOccupying an elevated position (with sea views) towards the perimeter of the delightful coastal village of Portpatrick (photo below right), a traditional detached cottage with great charm and character with open fire for cosy wet nights. The outlook from the property is outstanding and takes in views over the village and the North Channel to the Irish coastline.
- Has a small private garden with outside sitting area and private parking for one car only.
- The village of Portpatrick is a great favourite for holiday makers has a charming harbour and promenade has an array of restaurants, hotels, and craft shops.
- Leisure persuits: tennis courts, sailing, fishing, an excellent golf course, magnificent beaches and walking on the Southern Upland Way which commences within the village.
- The cottage sleeps 2.
- One double bedroom with views.
- Full bathroom with shower over bath.
- Charming lounge with views. TV with freeview.
- Fully equipped galley kitchen with electric cooker with oven, microwave, fridge, kettle, toaster, washing machine, iron and board, pots pans etc.
- Dining room.
- Storage radiators and open fire.
- Bed linen provided (bring your own tea and bath towels).
- No Smoking.
- Electricity is extra.