8 THE OLD BREWERY
Gatehouse of Fleet,
Dumfries and Galloway
Sleeps: 3 (+1 on sofabed).
Travel cot available.
No smoking inside.
Prices: £275 all year with supplements for August, Bank Holiday weeks and Family Pets.
For further details please contact:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapStylish, comfortable mews-type property situated in the centre of this delightful town close to the Solway coast forming part of the conversion of the Grade II listed brewery. Whilst the front looks out across a courtyard to the High Street with shops, cafes, hotels and nearby services, the rear has views of the picturesque Mill on the Fleet and its two working water wheels adjacent to the River Fleet. The Mill houses a Visitor Centre, Cafe, Tourist Information, exhibitions, live music events and the attractive grounds are crossed by National Cycleway 7. Beyond can be glimpsed the Galloway Hills and Forests parts of which are designated National Scenic Areas.
24 May, 31 May
The accommodation sleeps up to four people so is suitable for singles, couples or a small family and is ideal for visitors pursuing the many outdoor activities for which the region is so popular.
- Ground floor entrance with steps up to first floor living room, galley kitchen, single-bedded room and separate W.C with wash hand basin.
- Landing and stairs lead to second floor landing with 4ft sofa bed, double-bedded room and bathroom with shower over bath.
- Equipment includes cooker, fridge, microwave, washer/dryer, TV, electric fires and heating.
- WiFi available.
- All bedlinen and towels are provided.
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome, smokers are welcome to smoke outside.
- Secure garaging is to be included in the price for 2014 for your car, motorcycle, bicycles or whatever you care to bring!
- There is easy access for loading and unloading with free parking in car park opposite and unrestricted street parking.