THE OLD BARN
Snowdonia and Conwy,
Photo:View direct from the lounge and kitchen window.
Sleeps: 2 +cot.
Price range: £100 - £280 pw.
Short breaks £60 - £140.
Pagelinks to our other cottages:
Fedw'r Gog, Near Bala, sleeps 2
Bryn Llan, Bala, sleeps 2
Hen Hafod, Bala, sleeps 6
Maesmor, Bala, sleeps 6
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01490 460448
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapNestling in the heart of the beautiful North Wales countryside this barn conversion enjoys stunning panoramic views, is ideal for those wishing to take an "away from it all" break at any time of the year.
24 Sep, 1 Oct, 8 Oct, 15 Oct, 22 Oct
- Situated 7 miles northeast of Bala, a renowned water sport centre on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park, within easy reach of Betws y Coed, Chester, Llangollen, Llandudno and Mid Wales.
- There are also scenic walks directly from the doorstep.
- The local pub/restaurant is less than a mile away.
- Comfortable lounge looking out to fields and hills. Oak floor and woodburner (logs provided). Feature beams throughout.
- Bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom with 1 double and 2 single beds.
- Full oil central heating.
- Sitting out area.
- Safe parking.
If the date you require is booked, we have six more properties that might suit you, at a reduced rate for 2 and 4 people. (Please click on page links near the top of this page, beneath the prices).Location
- Network of old footpaths and lovely walks.
- Great fishing.
- Cycling tracks.
- Leisure Centre, Bala and Corwen.
- Water sports at Bala.