THE MOORINGS LODGES
Widbrook Arabian Stud and Equestrian Centre,
Sleeps: 2 - 4 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
All non smoking.
Price range £170 - £500 pw.
Longer lets, ie minimum 2 months - 5 months, at greatly reduced price.
For further details please contact:
Tel or Fax: 01225 867900
The Griggs Family who own the Bradford-on-Avon Marina have converted stables in the Widbrook Arabian Stud and Equestrian Centre next door to provide 10 Non-Smoking Holiday Lodges, one of which is suitable for the disabled and six have one double bedroom, bathroom and shower, a living room with colour TV and catering facilities. The decor is simple but high quality.
The location is minutes from the picturesque town of Bradford-on-Avon and 20 minutes drive from the magnificent Georgian heritage City of Bath. There really is something for everyone at Widbrook, riding on site at the Equestrian Centre, fishing on the Kennet & Avon Canal.
- The Lodges are centrally heated.
- 3 Lodges have 2 bedrooms.
- 6 Lodges have 1 bedroom.
- 1 Lodge has one bedroom, suitable for disabled.
- All non smoking.
- Set in all of 70 acres beside the Kennet and Avon canal and the Bradford-on-Avon Marina with its colourful narrow boats.
- All the Lodges are named after birds native to the area, ie the Swift, Swallow, Kingfisher, also the resident Swans who nest in the Marina every year.
- 1 bedroom lodges equipped for 2 people.
- 2 bedroom lodges equipped for 4 people.
Canoeing and Cycling can easily be arranged with a short walk along the towpath toward Bradford-on-Avon. From there you can cycle down the tow path through the beautiful Limpley Stoke Valley to the City of Bath. The less energetic types can take to the water in a Day Boat which will silently and effortlessly take you along this tranquil waterway. There is also a 27 hole Golf Course approx 10 mins away.