Sorry no pets.
ETC: 3 Star.
Price range £200 - £380 pw.
Short breaks available out of season.
For further details please contact:
Mrs J. Burn
Tel: 01668 213533
Reload this mapThe Lookout is situated on the fore shore at Fenham-le-Moor, 1 mile from the A1 and overlooking Lindisfarne Nature Reserve. A former wartime lookout point with fantastic views to Holy Island and Bamburgh. A prime spot for bird watchers with a bird hide just along the shore.
The Lookout is in a unique position and reached along a hard track, an open plan studio, tastefully refurbished to a high standard.
- Open living area with sofa bed and fitted wardrobes.
- TV/DVD/Freeview, CD radio.
- Fitted kitchen with gas cooker / hob, microwave, electric fridge.
- Shower room, wash hand basin and toilet.
- LPG central heating and boiler.
- All linen (duvet) towels and electricity included in rent.
- Parking space.
- Access to the shore.
- Water is from a private supply.
- No dogs.
- The surrounding area boasts some of Northumberland's finest beaches, castles, walks, golf courses and areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- The Cheviot Hills, Alnwick Garden, and Border Country are within easy reach by car.
- Belford village is 4 miles away where there are pubs, one supermarket, a post office, chemist, doctor and dentist.