THE LONDON COTTAGE
100 Lennard Road,
London / Kent
Sorry no pets.
Prices: £375 - £435 pw.
Prices for weekend breaks are available on request.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 020 8676 8671
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapOur unique 1 bedroom character cottage is situated in a leafy suburb of London next to a substantial Victorian house.
11 Jul, 18 Jul, 1 Aug, 8 Aug
- Excellent transport connections to Central London & the West End, Brighton & the Kent countryside.
- Train stations are a 7 minute walk away.
- The cottage is ideally positioned between 2 local train stations.
- A direct Service into London Bridge and Charing Cross takes 20 minutes.
- A direct Service into Victoria takes 16 minutes.
- A direct Service into St.Pancras International takes 44 minutes.
- Tram station is a 10 minute walk away and offers direct services to Wimbledon and Croydon.
- Greenwich and the O2 can be reached in 30 Minutes.
- Brighton can be reached in 45 minutes.
- 1 double bedroom overlooking the garden of the main house. High quality duvet, pillows and crisp cotton bed linen are provided.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area with sofa, dining table and chairs, TV and DVD player.
- Fully equipped kitchen with cooker, microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine.
- Bathroom with bath & powerful electric shower. Towels are provided.
The owners live next door and are on hand to deal with any query you may have during your stay.
- Free WI FI/Broadband connection.
- Free parking in the street directly in front of the cottage.