Sleeps: 2 (+ double sofabed).
Well behaved pets welcome.
Price range £200 - £300 pw.
For further details please contact:
T: 01896 850298
M: 07850 835264
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Loft is situated half a mile from the village of Clovenfords near Galashiels and has views of beautiful Borders countryside. The river Tweed is 1 mile away and the Southern Upland Way just 2 miles making this an excellent base for fishers and walkers and also for those who wish to visit the historic Borders towns.
18 Apr, 25 Apr, 9 May, 16 May, 23 May
The Loft is the upper floor of a wooden Scandinavian building in the Grounds of the owners home, completely modern with solid oak floors. It has a kingsize bed in the ensuite bedroom, power shower, an open plan sitting room/kitchen and sofabed. Down the wooden staircase is a tiled utility room with washing machine and drying facilities, iron and ironing board.
- Bedlinen and Towels included.
- Off road parking.
- Central heating.
- Full Double Glazing.
- Widescreen digital TV, DVD, CD/radio.
- Electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge and freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer plus outside drying area.
- Cot and highchair on request.
- Barbecue area.
- Post Office, pub/restaurant half a mile.
- Church, 1 mile.
- 24 hour supermarkets and M&S Simply Food, 4 miles.
- The beautiful city of Edinburgh only 50 minutes drive.
- Open all year.
- Short breaks welcome.