Sleeps: 2 (+ double sofabed).
Well behaved pets welcome.
Price range £200 - £300 pw.
For further details please contact:
T: 01896 850298
M: 07850 835264
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Loft is situated half a mile from the village of Clovenfords near Galashiels and has views of beautiful Borders countryside. The river Tweed is 1 mile away and the Southern Upland Way just 2 miles making this an excellent base for fishers and walkers and also for those who wish to visit the historic Borders towns.
26 Apr, 17 May, 24 May
The Loft is the upper floor of a wooden Scandinavian building in the Grounds of the owners home, completely modern with solid oak floors. It has a kingsize bed in the ensuite bedroom, power shower, an open plan sitting room/kitchen and sofabed. Down the wooden staircase is a tiled utility room with washing machine and drying facilities, iron and ironing board.
- Bedlinen and Towels included.
- Off road parking.
- Central heating.
- Full Double Glazing.
- Widescreen digital TV, DVD, CD/radio.
- Electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge and freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer plus outside drying area.
- Cot and highchair on request.
- Barbecue area.
- Post Office, pub/restaurant half a mile.
- Church, 1 mile.
- 24 hour supermarkets and M&S Simply Food, 4 miles.
- The beautiful city of Edinburgh only 50 minutes drive.
- Open all year.
- Short breaks welcome.