THE LODGE CAER LLAN
Sleeps: 7 + 2 on sofa bed and 1 pull out single bed.
Total sleeping capacity 10.
Price range: £350 - £750 pw.
Short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapOff a quiet lane with incredible views and walks from the door, The Lodge offers total peace and tranquillity yet the charming historic market town of Monmouth is five minutes away for shopping and eating, and getting here is quick and easy. The Lodge looks across to the Vale of Usk and Brecon Beacons, and is in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. There are no street lights or noise pollution here, so stargazing is a must. Relax in the secluded garden or on the sunny terrace with a glass of wine and watch the sunset deepen over the fields of sheep and cattle and distant mountains, buzzards soaring overhead.
26 Apr, 3 May, 17 May, 31 May
- The Lodge is nestled off a quiet lane near bluebell woods with abundant wildlife. In the large garden there are lots of flowers, a small bbq and 2 dining tables for eight (both seat four people). In the peaceful wooded area, nestles a summer house to relax outside in all weathers. On the terrace there is a chiminea to keep you warm outside, toasting marshmallows after the sun has set.
- The house is very sunny, with three southwest-facing bedrooms upstairs (one king, one double and one single room), spacious kitchen with range-master oven, dining room and large living room with woodburner and double patio doors onto the terrace. The view from this room is outstanding, nature watching at its best whatever the weather.
- There is an upstairs family bathroom with bath and shower, as well as a downstairs toilet and utility room, with washing machine and tumble drier.
- There is also an attached annex with spacious living room with open fire and double patio doors onto the terrace with outstanding views. In addition there is a small kitchen, downstairs toilet and large sunny double bedroom with windows to the pretty garden and views. The en-suite bathroom also has a bath suitable for the elderly/infirm.
- The bedrooms are simple with cotton sheets and blankets on the beds. We provide fresh towels, a basket of logs for your warm open fires, DVDs and lots of books to read.
- There is also a TV, DVD player and CD player/radio for you to enjoy.
- There is also off road parking for 3 cars.
- There is horse-riding, cycling, mountain biking, canoeing on the river Wye and beautiful walks from the door.
- The Brecon Beacons and beautiful Wye Valley including Symonds Yet and Tintern Abbey are within 20 minutes.
- The Celtic Manor, the Ryder Cup Golf venue, is also only 20 minutes away.
- There are lots of quirky shops, good pubs and restaurants, including a Michelin-starred restaurant only five miles away.
- Monmouth is a charming old market town, but nearby there is also Ross, Usk, Abergavenny and Chepstow to explore, as well as the cities of Cardiff and Bristol, both less than an hour away.