Sorry no pets.
ETC: 4 Stars.
Low season from £299 pw.
Mid season from £395 pw.
High season from £525 pw.
Short breaks from £225.
Prices are fully inclusive.
OCCASIONAL SPECIAL OFFERS - see Owner's Noticeboard.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Sandra Blake
Tel: 02476 448034
NB.For immediate response please telephone.
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe perfect holiday hideaway... Beautifully appointed log cabin for two... Overlooking the river Avon, one mile from the centre of Stratford and four miles from the M40 (junction 15).
1 Aug, 15 Aug, 22 Aug
The Lodge has top quality fixtures and furnishings, and will appeal to anyone looking for a base from which to explore the attractions of the historic town of Stratford and the nearby beauty of the Cotswolds. But beware, The Lodge imparts such as magical quality of peace and tranquillity that you may find it hard to leave!
Just one mile from the centre of Stratford, on the bank of the river Avon off the Warwick Road. The Lodge is privately owned and is accessed through Avon Park.
- Sunny south facing decking and patio with comfortable loungers.
- Super king double bed, double glazing, central heating.
- Large ensuite shower room.
- TV, video, radio, CD and DVD.
- Superb kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, fridge, freezer and double oven (gas).
- Adjacent parking for two cars.
- New Club House now open - just over the river.
What to see and do locally:
- Free fishing (local licence needed).
- Beautiful country walks - map provided.
- Regular river taxi into town, Easter to October.
- Several golf courses nearby.
- Excellent choice of restaurants in town and at the Clubhouse.
- Walking distance to shops, pub, bowling club, deli, Post Office and two restaurants.
- A wealth of wildlife to watch... many varieties of birds, swans, geese, ducks and rabbits.