THE LITTLE BEACH HOUSE
Isle of Arran
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £295 - £395 pw.
Short break enquiries welcomed.
For further details please contact:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Little Beach House is a beautiful studio apartment, newly converted from a 300 year old stable which is set in the 1.5 acre grounds of Cromla House, one of the oldest listed houses on the island in the picturesque conservation village of Corrie on the Isle of Arran.
Accommodation and Facilities
- Relax in luxury sitting at the wood burning stove with muted tones of duck egg blues and creams or look out at the most spectacular views to the sea and grounds from the French doors and your own personal terrace.
- The kitchen is a joy to cook in with a Belfast sink and drainer, solid wood work tops, Smeg fridge with ice box, Bosch touch hob, Bosch oven, microwave and twinkly lights along the cream kitchen units and overhead extractor fan.
- The shower room has a heated towel rail and plenty of towels for your stay.
- Centrally heated by gorgeous duck egg blue old school radiators, piping hot water on tap and crisp white bed linen... come and experience something a little bit different.
- The Isle of Arran is the most amazing place for getting away from it all or as much adventure as you can handle... the world's your oyster!
- The Little Beach House is a couple of minutes walk from the beach, village hotel and a little craft & coffee shop.
- We have fabulous Smart TV, free wifi and full log store.
- We welcome you to The Little Beach House with everything you need for afternoon tea on your arrival.
- Bookings are from Saturday to Saturday with arrival time from 4pm and departure time 10am.
- Short break enquiries welcomed.
- We require a £100 non-refundable deposit on booking with the balance paid two weeks prior to arrival - by PayPal, bank transfer or cheque.
- Come and enjoy a boutique hotel-like experience with all the benefits of privacy and self catering.