Sleeps: 6 +2 on bedsettee.
Sorry no pets.
Cornish Tourist Board Approved.
Low season £325 - £400 pw.
High season £450 - £700 pw.
For further details please contact:
Dr G.Owen and Dr P.Pemberton
Tel: 07989 464340
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapWe do hope you enjoy your stay at The Hollow ! We love it here and feel sure you will have a relaxing holiday, even if you never leave the cottage! Sunny and spacious, this popular converted barn provides ample accommodation for eight people. Relax in this spacious and tasteful barn conversion tucked away in unspoilt North Cornwall, with private meadow and trickling stream where you can sit and relax.
2 May, 9 May, 16 May, 23 May, 30 May
- There is a large double bedroom, a twin room, a bunk bedroom and a comfortable bed-settee, and you will find everything you could need, from gas barbecue to dishwasher.
- Well equipped games room.
- The log-burner and storage-heaters will keep you cosy in cooler weather, and the sunny patio and enclosed flat paddock are idyllic when the sun is out.
- North Cornwall is very unspoilt, yet there is plenty to do for those of all ages.
- The beautiful National Trust beaches of Sandymouth and Duckpool are just a short drive away.
- Try the delicious fish and chips just along the road at Kilkhampton, and the most attractive Golf Course in England, at nearby Ivyleaf.
- The Hollow is a great base for all water sports as the North Cornwall coast is well known for its surf, and we have plenty of drying space for all your wet gear.
- Wonderful walking on South West coast path and inland.