Ord, Sleat, Isle of Skye IV44 8RN
Sleeps: 4 - 5 + travel cot.
Pets by arrangement.
Sorry no smoking.
Price range £425 - £550 pw.
Short breaks available in low season.
For further details please contact:
Tigh a' Chiobair, Ord, Sleat, Isle of Skye IV44 8RN
Tel: 01471 855350
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapOrd is one of the most scenic, peaceful and delectably beautiful townships in Skye with its awe-inspiring views over Loch Eishort to the Cuillin hills. The Hirsel, a modern and cosy home, is located in an elevated position only 200 metres from the loch shore and offers spectacular views - from the comfort of your armchair you can watch seals, birds and local wildlife, be in awe of the magical sunsets for which Ord is renowned or indeed, gaze across the loch to the jagged ridges of the Cuillin hills.
18 Mar, 25 Mar, 1 Apr
With many things to do within the immediate vicinity - hill and forest walks, explore the shoreline watching for otters and seals or simply relax with a gentle stroll across the sandy beach - your time in Ord will be memorable.
The sandy beach, one of the few on Skye, is an ideal playground for the children and for the more adventurous, provides an ideal launch area for kayaking and small boats. Ord is a haven in itself, but within easy reach, Skye & Lochalsh offers further adventure, views, great food and unforgettable memories.Accommodation comprises:
- Open Plan lounge with kitchen/diner with panoramic views of Loch Eishort and the Cuillin Hills.
- Solid oak flooring in lounge, hall and dining area.
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
- Family room with king size and single bed.
- Shower room.
- Fully fitted kitchen/dining area, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and microwave.
- Enclosed garden with patio and furniture.
- All linen and towels provided.
- 32" Sony LCD Television with Freesat channels and wi-fi enabled Blu-ray player.
- Complimentary BT broadband for wireless enabled devices.
- Phone, Sony SRS X5 Bluetooth Speaker for streaming from phones, tablets and laptops.
- Central heating.
- Local maps and visitor guides, books and DVD's.
- Access to village slipway on beach.
- Private parking adjacent to the cottage.