1A THE HILLOCKS
Sorry no pets.
Low season £230 - £280 pw.
High season £280 - £350 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01335 664066
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this map1A The Hillocks is situated in the small village of Kniveton located on the edge of the beautiful Peak District. Situated just a few miles from some of the most picturesque walks, 3 miles from the small market town of Ashbourne and 6 miles from Carsington Water this little cottage is ideal for whatever you visit.
14 Dec, 21 Dec
- Well-equipped galley kitchen with fridge freezer, washing machine, microwave, electric cooker.
- Cosy sitting room with a wood burning stove on a stone hearth, flat screen TV and DVD player.
- Upstairs an En-suite bedroom with wooden double bed and quality mattress.
- Towels and linen provided
- Travel cot
- NO SMOKING
- NO PETS
- On street parking - no charge
- Secure lock up for bikes
- Two minute walk to the local pub.
- Tissington trail and bike hire just 3 miles away.
- Many historic market towns nearby.
- Close to many local walks, a perfect place to spend a walking holiday.
- Stately homes such as Chatsworth, Keddleston a short drive away.