22 The Wynding,
Sleeps: 2 - 4.
(£35 per dog per stay).
£500 - £1100 pw.
No short breaks available.
Page Link: Our other property in Bamburgh - Sandham
For further details please contact:
Earsdon Hill Farm, Morpeth, Northumberland NE61 3ES
Tel: 01670 787392
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapA comfortable cosy house, cleverly converted from a stone barn, providing an exceptionally well appointed holiday home, situated 200 metres from the centre of the village on the road leading to the beach. A path alongside the cricket ground, which lies between the house and the Castle, leads to Bamburgh's superb sandy beach, only two minutes walk away. Convenient for Holy Island, Farne Islands, Cheviot Hills, Alnwick Castle and the Alnwick Garden.
- An open staircase leads from the well appointed kitchen to the comfortably furnished sitting room, with exposed beams and where there are views of the Castle and the sea.
- Downstairs are two bedrooms, one with a kingsize double bed, and one with twin beds, a bathroom with bath, basin, shower, wc and heated towel rail, and a cloakroom with separate wc and basin.
- All the rooms are decorated and furnished to a high standard throughout.
- All bed linen and towels included in rental.
- There is a large paved garden for sunbathing or a safe play area for children, and there is private parking.
Electric night store heating, immersion heater, fridge/freezer, colour TV (LCD flat screen with freeview), iPod docking station, DVD player, CD player, WiFi, telephone, washing machine/tumble dryer, dishwasher, microwave, electric cooker, and garden furniture.
Electricity is included in the rent.
Linen (duvets) and towels included in the rent.
A non smoking cottage.