9 Grant Street,
Sleeps: 4 (+ double sofabed).
Cot and high chair available on request.
Pets welcome (small extra charge).
Low season: from £325 pw.
Mid season: from £375 pw.
High season: from £500 pw.
Discounts for multiple weeks.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07720 320263
Reload this mapThe Haven is a traditional stone-built cottage situated in the heart of Cullen, a jewel of the Moray Firth coastline. This cosy, fully-modernised holiday home is close to a variety of shops, a bank and hotels and just a short walk from the stunning beach and golf course. Don't miss the excellent local fish and chips and ice cream!
- Living Room with TV/DVD, CD/radio and double sofa bed.
- Kitchen with oven, grill, gas hob, dishwasher, microwave, fridge and washing machine.
- Dining Room with gas fire and garden view.
- Fully enclosed south facing garden with furniture.
- King-size and twin-bedded rooms upstairs, with chests of drawers and separate hanging/storage cupboard.
- Family bathroom with separate shower unit.
- Gas central heating throughout with instant hot water.
- Electricity/gas included in the price.
- Bed linen supplied - we ask guests to bring their own towels.
- Cot and high chair available on request.
- Pets welcome (small extra charge for cleaning).
- A great traditional seaside holiday resort, Cullen is also perfect for golfers, walkers and anglers. Cullen's own very unusual links is just one of many golf courses nearby.
- The area has many coastal and inland walks, with the spectacular Cullen viaduct- now part of the Moray Firth coastal trail- just yards from the front door.
- Anglers can choose the famous salmon rivers Spey and Deveron or the sea itself.
- Watch the dolphins playing in the Firth, or the ospreys feeding at Spey Bay.
- Take the Whisky Trail and sample 'the water of life'.
- Enjoy the local seafood and Cullen Skink, the famous local smoked fish soup.
- Stroll around the many historical coastal villages.
- Visit the famous Baxters of Speyside centre. Or just relax and enjoy the beautiful, unspoilt coastline in one of the loveliest parts of Scotland.
- Cullen is only 20 miles from the historic cathedral town of Elgin.
- The vibrant cities of Aberdeen and Inverness are just over an hour's drive away.