Nr Shepton Mallet,
Sleeps: 2 (+cot).
Sorry, no pets.
Price range £280 - £450 pw.
Minimum 2 night stay and special weekly rates available upon request.
Low Season: 01 Oct - 31 March (except Xmas, New Year and Easter).
High Season: 01 Apr - 30 Sept (except Glastonbury Festival week).
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07584 992829
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Granary is situated on a quiet road in the small Somerset village of Pilton. Pilton can be found deep in the Mendip countryside in Somerset, 3 miles south west of the old market town of Shepton Mallet, 6 miles east of Glastonbury and 5 miles south of the cathedral city of Wells. Pilton is possibly best known for being the home of the world famous Glastonbury Festival! The Granary is a beautiful self contained annexe dating from 1600.
- The ground floor is a contemporary styled open space with sitting area with oak flooring, underfloor heating, wood burner, large flat screen TV (BT Vision) and a small, but fully equipped kitchen.
- Upstairs there is a bathroom with bath, and a large bedroom with a king size bed and a lovely green outlook across the fields and tree tops.
- The cottage is on 2 floors, the bedroom and bathroom are on the 1st floor and are accessed via stairs.
- There is a bath in the bathroom with a shower hose, but please note, no walk-in shower.
- There is a small garden with bistro table and chairs for those al fresco moments!
- Rental charges include central heating and hot water, electricity, wi-fi, all bedroom and kitchen linen and towels, cleaning materials and a complimentary welcome basket.
- There is a parking space for one car outside the building.