SELF CATERING APARTMENTS
Rue De Quanteraine,
St Pierre du Bois,
Three apartments each sleeping up to 4.
Sorry no pets.
Guernsey Tourist Board: 5 Star (1 apartment), 4 star (2 apartments).
All three apartments have been awarded a Gold accolade by Guernsey Tourist Board.
Low season £430 - £500 pw.
High season £520 - £1,140 pw.
For further details please email or call:
Aileen or Jonathan
Tel: 01481 265944
Reload this mapThe Granary Self Catering Apartments
If you are looking for a peaceful 'get away from it all' holiday this tranquil setting is for you. Surrounded by Guernsey National Trust land, near to a small nature reserve and wild orchid fields The Granary is the ideal location for a wonderful walking holiday.
Nestling in a granite hillside these smart, well appointed apartments are situated at ground level on the top floor of this skillfully converted Guernsey granary.
This beautiful property offers three individually styled four and five star self catering apartments. Each has a different change over day - Perelle Saturday, L'Eree Sunday, and Portelet Wednesday.
- Each apartment has one double and one twin bedroom so sleep a maximum of four people.
- All have fully equipped kitchens including fridge/ freezer, microwave, dishwasher and clothes washer/ dryer.
- There is a large satellite TV with DVD in each lounge and small TVs in each bedroom and free WIFI.
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
- A private parking area is provided and the apartments are centrally heated October to May.
- Visit The Granary website (click link above) for more information and to view photos of each individual apartment.
The owners Jonathan and Aileen live at The Granary and are always there to give a personal welcome.
- The Granary sits on three acres of its own lawns, meadow and woodland.
- The south facing patio is just 27 granite steps down from the apartments and this is one of the most popular spots to sit and relax but take a walk up to 'the top of the world' and you will be rewarded with stunning views of the west coast and Lihou Island. This is the best spot for a glass of wine to watch the sun go down.
- From the patio walk on through the gardens and just before the orchard is the summer house with more seating which overlooks a small reservoir - the most tranquil of settings. Walk on to the back gate and there is a pedestrian only path way to the lane beyond, from here it is just a 10 minute walk to the beach.