SELF CATERING APARTMENTS
Rue De Quanteraine,
St Pierre du Bois,
Three apartments each sleeping up to 4.
Sorry no pets.
We regret that we are unable to accommodate children under the age of 12 except by prior arrangement.
Guernsey Tourist Board: 5 Star (1 apartment), 4 star (2 apartments).
All three apartments have been awarded a Gold accolade by Guernsey Tourist Board.
Low season £460 - £660 pw.
High season £660 - £1,240 pw.
For further details please email or call Jonathan:
Tel: 01481 265944
Reload this mapThe Granary Self Catering Apartments
If you are looking for a peaceful 'get away from it all' holiday this tranquil setting is for you. Surrounded by Guernsey National Trust land, near to a small nature reserve and wild orchid fields The Granary is the ideal location for a wonderful walking holiday.
These smart well-appointed apartments are on the second floor of our tastefully converted old granary, which nestles into the granite hillside so that the apartments are all on the ground level at the rear, where each has its own private entrance.
This beautiful property offers three individually styled four and five star gold award holiday apartments, each with a different changeover day; Perelle Saturday, L'Eree Sunday and Portelet Wednesday.
- Each apartment has one double and one twin bedroom so sleep a maximum of four people.
- All have fully equipped kitchens including fridge/ freezer, microwave, dishwasher and clothes washer/ dryer.
- There is a large satellite TV with DVD in each lounge and small TVs in each bedroom and free WIFI.
- Each apartment enjoys its own private seating area just outside and there is a nearby shared gas barbecue.
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
- A private parking area is provided and the apartments are centrally heated during the cooler months or at other times on request.
- Visit The Granary website (click link above) for more information and to view photos of each individual apartment.
The owner Jonathan lives at The Granary and is usually there to give a personal welcome.
- The Granary sits in 6 acres of its own lawns, pasture and woodland.
- To the rear of the apartments, a few stone steps will take you up on to The Sun Trap, a sheltered sunny terrace with sun loungers, ideal for catching the afternoon sun. From here, take a short nature trail up the hillside to The Top Of The World, a small clearing where you will be rewarded with stunning views out over the west coast and Lihou Island, a great spot to sit and watch the sunset with a glass of wine.
- 27 granite steps down from the apartments takes you to the patio and from here a short walk through the gardens leads to the summer house with seating overlooking a small reservoir - the most tranquil of settings. A path from here continues to a quiet lane, from where it is a 10 minute walk to the beach.