Sleeps: 2 +cot.
Pets are allowed.
Low season £200 - £250 pw.
High season £250 - £300 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01989 566797
Fax: 01989 567184
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Granary is a newly-refurbished, self-contained, stone-built annexe to Brook House, a listed XVIII century farmhouse in the village of Walford. The village is 3 miles from the market town of Ross-on-Wye, and approx. 7 miles down the Wye Valley to the Welsh county town of Monmouth.
8 Mar, 15 Mar, 22 Mar, 29 Mar, 5 Apr
Ideally situated for activity breaks such as walking or cycling in the Forest of Dean or canoeing on the Wye. Easy access to the castles and hills of the Welsh border country.
We have recently converted this old outbuilding, providing modern furniture and equipment within a character setting. Features include:
Please be aware that access to the sleeping gallery is up a relatively steep ladder staircase with handrails, best suited to the able-bodied!
- Private entrance from shared parking.
- Kitchen/diner with hob, oven, microwave, fridge, toaster etc.
- Upper sleeping gallery with oak beams, double bed.
- Quiet sitting room/conservatory with extensive views of the garden and surrounding hills, fields and woods. Sofa, chair, dining table, television.
- Small modern shower/toilet room.
- Patio area on to garden.
- Underfloor heating included throughout, as are linen and towels.
- Pets are allowed.
- We can provide a cot for very young children.