Sleeps: 2 +cot.
Pet welcome property.
Low season £200 - £230 pw.
High season £230 - £320 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Ruth Burton
Tel: 01765 650001
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSituated in a quiet hamlet within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB) this former cowbyre has been comfortably converted. The cottage is adjoining the main house and overlooks a large lawn and countryside. It has retained its exposed beams.
22 Mar, 29 Mar, 5 Apr, 12 Apr
- Local services are 1.25 miles away and include an excellent butchers, one pub, small shop and Post Office van, Fish and Chip shop, a garage.
- The Cathedral City of Ripon and the Dales Market town of Masham, famous for its Breweries, are both approximatley 6 miles away. Harrogate is 15 miles.
- The magnificent ruins and grounds of Fountains Abbey (NT) and the impressive but remote Brimham Rocks (NT) are close by as is Thorpe Perrow Aboretum.
- Nearby Lightwater Valley Theme Park offers adventure and shopping.
- There are numerous beautiful walks straight from the door.
- Twin bedroom, ensuite shower room.
- Lounge has sofa, 1 chair, Digital Freeview TV/DVD and CD player.
- Two stone steps up to kitchen/Diner which includes washing machine, fridge with small freezer (photo above).
- One pet allowed in kitchen only.
- NB. large step (approx 28cm) up to outside of property from driveway and further two steps up to kitchen door (grassy slope alternative).
- Oil central heating.
- Fully equipped.
- Private Patio area with garden furniture and small BBQ, use of rear garden.
- All fuel, linen and towels included.
- Travel cot, high chair, microwave steriliser, potty and child seats all available on request.
- No smoking.
- Off road parking.
- Short breaks.