THE GATE HOUSE
Sleeps: 6 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
ETC: 4 Stars.
£275 - £695 pw.
Most major credit cards accepted.
For further details please contact:
Mike and Kathryn Hamley,
Cornwall PL30 5LG
Tel: 01208 74291
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapPhoto: Cycling the Camel Trail near Padstow
2 Jul, 9 Jul, 16 Jul
A delightful detached cottage in an idyllic setting in rolling countryside, convenient for the breathtaking North Cornish coastline and some of Cornwall's best surfing beaches. Situated close to Camel Trail Tea Garden.
Photo: Padstow - situated at the end of the very scenic Camel Trail.
- The cottage with its own private quarter acre of garden/lawned area is situated in the Camel Valley approx 3 miles from the town of Wadebridge, next to The Camel Trail.
- The Camel Trail is arguably the most successful of cycle / recreational trails in the UK, providing access to some of Cornwall's most beautiful countryside (Traffic Free).
- The Camel Trail is some 17 miles long, following its name's-sake river from Padstow to within a stone's throw of Bodmin Moor.
The accommodation includes:
Facilities and Services:
- 3 bedrooms - 2 doubles and one with twin beds.
- Sleeps 6 +cot.
Photo below: The River Camel estuary near Padstow.
- Electric cooker
- Television and DVD
- Radio/CD player
- Electric heating throughout cottage + woodburner
- Garden furniture and barbecue
- Bed linen, towels and electricity included
- Fishing on the River Camel
- Camel Trail Tea Garden close by
- Off road parking
- Available all year
- Eden Project only 6 miles, award winning Camel Valley Vineyard nearby.
- National Trust - Lanhydrock House and Gardens (3 miles).
- Bodmin Moor, with its many natural attractions within a short driving distance.