THE GARDEN COTTAGE
Sorry no pets.
Wales Tourist Board: 5 Stars.
Low season £350 per week.
Mid season £400 per week.
High season £450 per week.
For further details please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 1824 704 953
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Garden Cottage is a spacious converted farm outbuilding situated in the grounds to the rear of October Farm. The cottage opens onto about a third of an acre of orchard and is entirely self contained with a parking area by the entrance.
25 Feb, 4 Mar, 11 Mar, 18 Mar, 25 Mar, 1 Apr
October Farm is no longer a working farm but is surrounded by dairy and cereal growing and is situated about half a mile south east of Ruthin town in the Vale of Clwyd which is an Area of Special Scientific and Scenic Interest).
Photo on right: Haymaking
- Wireless Broadband Internet Connection available throughout the cottage.
- The two bedrooms (king-size double and a twin room with washbasin) have doors leading out to a large, private lawn/orchard with garden furniture.
- The bathroom includes a bath, separate walk-in shower and heated towel rail.
- The lounge/diner has a large TV and a video player with an extensive library of tapes. The adjoining fitted kitchen has a microwave, cooker with ceramic hotplate, fridge, dishwasher and automatic washing machine. There is access to large chest freezer in an adjacent building.
- Electric panel heaters are fitted throughout.
- Electricity, linen and towels are provided and included in the price.
- Only loss of deposit should you cancel.
- Completely private.
- Being all on one level, it is suitable for the less able.
- Has always been a non-smoking establishment.
- There is excellent local walking (Offa's Dyke) and we are well positioned for visiting all of North Wales.
- Unfortunately we do not cater for pets.
- Double glazed throughout.
- Local Health Club day membership is available.
Please see our website for further details (click website button).
ACCESS STATEMENT AVAILABLE.