11 Tower Place,
Sleeps: 4 + single guest bed.
Sorry no pets.
Tourist Board: 4 star.
Low season from £300 pw.
High season from £375 pw.
Short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapVery attractive stone built cottage in peaceful surroundings, sleeps four, prices from £250 per week low season (short breaks on application). Situated on the Whisky trail and Speyside Way. Ideal for fishing, walking and cycling. Shops, restaurants and pub are all within a short walking distance.
25 Apr, 2 May, 9 May
Located in Aberlour, a small village on the banks of the River Spey in the Scottish Highlands, the Farm Steading, originally part of the Aberlour Orphanage which opened in 1862, is an attractive converted steading (stone-built barn).
- South facing and overlooking a small courtyard, it offers superb self catering accommodation at any time of the year and is personally managed by the owners, Rachel and Ian Roger.
- The Farm Steading is furnished to a high standard with excellent facilities which include:
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace, satellite TV, video and stereo and CD player.
- Dining room which seats six and has access to conservatory.
- Peaceful and relaxing conservatory.
- Bright, well furnished kitchen with electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, toaster, coffee maker and food processor.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, toilet and basin.
- Downstairs cloakroom.
- Enclosed garden with patio and garden furniture.
- Master bedroom with full size double bed and storage.
- Second bedroom with twin beds.
- The Farm Steading also benefits from gas fired central heating, electric fire in lounge, all fuel and power included.
- Free Wi-Fi Broad band.
- Sky+ HD TV.
- Bed linen and duvets included, towels included.
- Cot, highchair.
- Garage for 1 car, parking for 1 car.
- Fully non smoking.