THE END PLACE
Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £350 - £425 pw.
High season £425 - £495 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 0131-449 6074
Reload this mapThe best of both worlds - peaceful rural location with the city on your doorstep. The End Place self-catering holiday cottage is a recent conversion of the former wheelwright's workshop in the Scottish Lowland farming village of Hermiston, half a mile from the city of Edinburgh boundary. Close to all the amenities of the capital city, it enjoys a peaceful rural setting. It was completed to a very high standard in May 2004.
- The cosy lounge has a south-facing picture window looking out directly to the village green with its children's play facilities. It is equipped with TV/video/DVD player, radio/CD player and "wood burner effect" electric fire. Free wi-fi is available in the lounge. A door leads out to the secluded patio area at the rear.
- The modern kitchen is open-plan from the lounge, and is fully equipped with full-size electric oven and hob, microwave, automatic washer/dryer and fridge with freezer compartment. There is a dining table to seat 4, and a full range of utensils, crockery and cutlery is provided. A child's high chair is also available on request.
- Located on the ground floor, the fully tiled bathroom has an electric heated towel rail, shaver point (110/230V), wash basin, toilet and a bath with electric shower unit above.
- Upstairs there is 1 double and 1 twin bedroom.
- The cottage has full central heating, and all electricity, bed linen and towels are included.