Pets by prior arrangement.
Tourist Board: 4 Star.
Price range: £380 - £600 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01342 850928 or 07958735029
Fax: 01342 850183
The Duck House is a stunning two bedroom cottage with a huge amount of character enjoying a picturesque setting within the owners' extensive gardens. The property is well placed for exploring the beautiful Kent ('Garden of England') and Sussex countryside or delving into local history.
- The Duck House has been completely refurbished in 2004 to an extremely high standard and offers two bedrooms, one with double bed and the second with twin/double.
- There is a marble bathroom with under floor heating and a shower over the bath.
- The living area is open plan and decorated in New England style with painted wooden floorboards.
- There is a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, electric oven and hob, fridge and freezer.
- There is also a TV with DVD in the main area and another in the master bedroom.
- Garden table, chairs and BBQ.
- There is a separate utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer, drying area and hooks for coats etc.
- Basically The Duck House offers every modern convenience that you would expect to find in a five star property.
- There is also a telephone/internet connection and private parking area.