No.10 The Green,
Visit Scotland: 4 stars.
Low season £100 - £300 pw.
High season £300 - £700 pw.
We accept credit cards.
For further details please contact:
Fax: 019755 63612
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSituated in the small, friendly village of Craobh Haven our beautiful two bedroom cottage has views to the marina with its impressive display of moored yachts and sea views to the Isles of Shuna, Scarba and Luing.
28 Feb, 7 Mar, 28 Mar
Accommodation on two floors comprising:
- Idylic location, ideal for walking, climbing, sailing, touring, cycling or simply relaxing wathcing wildlife.
- Shop, pub and restaurant also within the village.
'The Deckhouse' is suitable for couples or families looking for a relaxing break in an idylic location with superb views and sunsets. Shop, bar and restaurant in village.
- Upstairs, Two double bedrooms, one with a double bed and the other has 'zip-link' twin beds which can be zipped together to form a king size double bed providing flexible accommodation suitable for either a family or two couples. This bedroom also has a TV, Playstation 2 and wash hand basin.
- Bathroom with shower over bath.
- Downstairs comprising hallway, lounge with dining area and separate kitchen.
- Kitchen with modern appliances including microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer, washer drier, coffee maker, ceramic hob and oven and all the pots, pans, dishes and utensils you would need.
- Spacious lounge overlooking patio area with view to the marina and beyond with dining area for 6 people, Sky Tv, Ipod dock, dvd/vcr/cd players, Wii.
- The cottage has electric central heating and complimentary WIFI throughout.
- All bedlinen, towels, duvets are provided with beds made up for your arrival.
- Electricity and welcome tray included in the price.
- Outside we have a private patio with hardwood table and chairs and gas bbq. Exclusive parking for 2 cars.