THE CROFT COTTAGE
Stratford Upon Avon,
Warwickshire / Cotswolds
Sorry no pets.
Weekly rates from £355.
Short breaks from £250.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Catherine Harris
Tel: 01789 490543
Fax: 07092 360333
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Croft Cottage is situated in Broom, a small, quiet village in the heart of the Warwickshire countryside, which is 7 miles from Stratford-upon-Avon, and just 10 miles from the Cotswolds. It's an attractive tranquil spot, and very convenient for all the main tourist areas of Central England.
9 Aug, 16 Aug
The village itself has a small river (The Arrow) running through it, two very old half timbered pubs within easy walking distance - which do good value meals all day. It's only a mile from the River Avon and there's lots of enjoyable walks close at hand.
- The cottage is ideal for two people and has been finished to an extremely high standard.
- Free WiFi.
- It has a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, fully equipped kitchen, lounge/dining room, instant hot water system and full central heating for cosy nights in.
- The fully fitted kitchen has a full size gas cooker, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer and microwave.
- The kitchen leads through to a fully furnished lounge/dining room with Colour TV, DVD player, HiFi system and Free Wireless Broadband.
- The first floor has timber floors with the bedroom having a double bed, colour TV and the benefit of a really lovely large en-suite bathroom with full sized bath.
Prices (based on two people sharing) start from just £355 per week fully inclusive of electricity, gas, linen and towels.
The cottage is completely detached and self contained with its own parking and entrance. There is a secluded private patio garden to enjoy, ample parking and the property overlooks open countryside. The main local attraction is Stratford Upon Avon, Shakespeare's birth place, and the small villages and towns along the River Avon.
Please ring, e-mail or visit our main website for short break prices, more information or a booking form.
- We regret no smoking or pets allowed in the cottage.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Steve & Cathy Harris.